If you’re looking for the Perfect Holiday Mashed Potato, Look no further: The BEST side for your holiday protein is here!
Creamiest Easiest Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 4-5 medium potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 cup full fat milk
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- 1-2 tbsp cream fraiche (or mascarpone)
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste(Added Queen’s Dressing spice blend from Momcavefoods – use code: Colorfulfoodie for 10% off)
- Boil potatoes till tender, drain and mash them, incorporating each ingredient one by one, using potato masher to mix each ingredient in.
- The key here is to mash like a champ, whip the mash potato each time until it is as smooth as possible. I usually like it chunky but today I went for it! It did not disappoint.
- When all is said and done, too with 1 tbsp butter, sprinkle fresh parsley or chives and crumble fresh bacon on top.
Watch a quickie reel here!
Also try my Cauliflower Mash if you’re looking for a low carb option. Also delicious, to be honest!