Zucchini Cheddar Fritters! SO EASY! Basically savory pancakes, or modified latkes which is really what these remind me of. Simple recipe too.
ZUCCHINI CHEDDAR FRITTERS
- 1 cup of grated zucchini, squeeze out the moisture
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg
- Salt and pepper Italian seasoning, parsley to taste
- Olive oil for pan searing
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1 more egg if you have small eggs
1. Mix all of ingredients together.
2. Heat up a skillet over medium high heat and add 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
3. Place a large spoonful of “batter” and flatten it out in the shape of mini pancakes for about 3 minutes per side, until they brown nicely.
4. Finish with fresh parsley. I also added some Green Chile Smokehouse Awesomesauce. So good!
This makes an amazing addition to your breakfast, lunch or dinner. This was our dinner this week!
Oh, the possibilities!
As always, don’t forget to keep it colorful!
Count colors, not calories!