Avocados are incredibly nutritious, not to mention delicious and they are my favorite! I eat at least half to one avocado a day (in salads, with grilled veggies or a protein) and often incorporate them into recipes especially when they are super ripe! I made avocado brownies that were SO good, so naturally I decided to attempt blondies, which were even BETTER!
See the recipe below and have your mind blown!
WHITE CHOCOLATE AVOCADO BLONDIES
- 1 large avocado
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup flour of choice (I used whole wheat)
- 1/2 cup Nido powdered milk (you can try another type of powdered milk)
- Hefty pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips + more for sprinkling
*May use yogurt chips for healthier option
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease an 8×8″ baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine avocado, condensed milk, Greek yogurt and vanilla extract. Blend with hand blender until batter is homogeneous. You can also add ingredients to a blender or food processor.
- Whisk in eggs.
- To wet ingredients, whisk in flour, milk powder, sea salt, baking powder and baking soda until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips (or yogurt chips) and pour mixture into the greased baking dish. Sprinkle with more chocolate chips on top if desired.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Allow to cool and enjoy!
Count Colors, NOT Calories!
Color your Plate, Color your Life.
Facebook: The Colorful Foodie
Youtube: Colorful Foodie
Pinterest: Colorful Foodie
SNAPCHAT: AnaSandee – I snap and cook so get the recipes in real time before they make it to the blog! Videos stay up for 24 hours and sometimes end up on my YouTube channel, so follow along!