The REAL Brigadeiro
- 1 14oz can of condensed milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 5 tbsp unsweetened cocoa or chocolate powder of choice
- Chocolate Sprinkles for rolling and decorating (chocolate sprinkles are tradition but make it colorful and fun! choose colorful sprinkles for a change)
- Place all ingredients (minus sprinkles) in a thick pan (thick cast iron preferred) at medium heat and mix until you can see that the mixture is sliding from the bottom of the pan, about 8-10 minutes. This means it won’t be stick when cooled and you’ve reached the correct consistency.
- Transfer the mixture to a plate, letting it cool for at least 2 hours or even overnight.
- Butter up your hands as if you were applying lotion and use a tablespoon for your serving size, forming little balls with your hands.
- Dip and run each fudge ball through the chocolate sprinkles and place in decorative paper cups! That’s it! Too easy! Kids love this and so will you! I’m still in love with this and it is my favorite sweet treat.
Count Colors, NOT Calories!
Color your Plate, Color your Life.
Facebook: The Colorful Foodie
Youtube: Colorful Foodie
Pinterest: Colorful Foodie
SNAPCHAT: AnaSandee – Follow for all recipes in real time before they make it to the blog! They typically end up on my YouTube channel as well! Videos stay up for 24 hours.