Yes. You heard. I made “keto” ice cream. With coconut in. No churning necessary. You don’t need a machine for this. Just 5 hours of patience until it “sets” and you can face dive into it.
Are you ready?
KETO COCONUT ICE CREAM
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk (15oz)
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of confectioners swerve
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Place coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight (or ar least 3-4 hours) it needs to be cold so the thick cream separates from the coconut water. Then you’re going to scoop out the solidified cream and whip that for a couple or minutes with a hand mixer or by hand until it turns into coconut whipped cream.
- Whip the coconut whipping cream until it turns into whipped cream. By hand or using a stand mixer. This happens fairly quickly, within 4 minutes using my kitchen aid.
- Mix the confectioners swerve and vanilla extract with the whipped cream using a whisk.
- Fold in the coconut whipped cream you made from the cream. It will look like a bunch of whipped cream and this is your ice cream. Are you excited yet?
- Use a glass container or bread loaf pan and place down some parchment paper. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of shredded coconut on the bottom.
- Smooth the ice cream mixture over the top. Sprinkle the other 1/4 cut of shredded coconut on top (or more, I’m not monitoring you!
- Fold the parchment paper over the pan and place it in your freezer for at least 5 hours.
- Scoop out your prize and enjoy it for dessert with your favorite fruit or whatever naughty toppings you desire.
My work is done here. I know you’re gonna LOVE THIS!!! You’re welcome!
Hi I was reading over your recipe for coconut ice cream, I was just wondering, If I use the top portion of the coconut, the solidified milk, what do you do with the rest do you incorporate the rest of the canned coconut cream in while you are whipping the heavy cream?
Hi Julie, save it for later to put in smoothies and such. When I make coconut rice, I add the entire thing but for the purposes of this recipe, you don’t need the water, just the solidified cream!
What can I sub for swerve?
Your choice of sweetener? Sugar?
I’d love to make, but the instructions are missing a few steps. I get that I need to whip the coconut cream, but there are no instructions for whipping the heavy cream. How much of it do I need to whip so that I can fold it into the coconut whip cream?
hi, u can fund more my nude photos here – add me now
Comments are closed.