Quick BLENDER Oat Cake! Because all you have to do is throw all the ingredients in a blender in no specific order, pour the mix into a round pan and watch it grow! It doesn’t get any easier than this, and it’s Healthy And DELICIOUS! Not to mention foolproof! Let’s get to it:
EASIEST Oatmeal Double Chocolate Banana Cake EVER
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- ¼ cup ground flax seed
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- ¼ cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons local honey
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ tbsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup white chocolate or yogurt chips
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ Banana, cut in silver dollars
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare pan by spraying cooking spray. Blend everything in your blender until all is mixed well and pour in pan. Seriously doesn’t get any easier than this! And you may stop here, OR….
- Arrange toppings over the top. (May blend chocolate chips in the mix by hand if you so desire, or add more chips!) Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes, slice and serve. Makes 8-12 depending how you slice it.
Count Colors, NOT Calories!
Color your Plate, Color your Life.
Facebook: The Colorful Foodie
Youtube: Colorful Foodie
Pinterest: Colorful Foodie
SNAPCHAT: AnaSandee – I will continue to snap and cook so get the recipes in real time before they make it to the blog! Of course I’ll also be sharing some more awesome things about the pregnancy as I learn them! Videos stay up for 24 hours. I may condense them into YouTube videos after!