- 2 peeled and baked peeled sweet potato
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 cup any flour (I used rye)
- 5 tbsp cacao (I used raw cacao powder)
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup any milk (I used almond)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup egg whites (3 egg whites)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup Dark chocolate mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Chopped Hazelnut
Preheat oven to 350F.
- Literally add all ingredients to a high speed blender. I used a brownie square pan but you can use a brownie pan.
- Prepare mold with cooking spray and pour, sprinkling toppings as desired.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until fully cooked. Hard to believe how healthy it is, because it’s so delicious. Makes 14 servings.
Count Colors, NOT Calories!
Color your Plate, Color your Life.
Facebook: The Colorful Foodie
Youtube: Colorful Foodie
Pinterest: Colorful Foodie
SNAPCHAT: AnaSandee – I snap and cook so get the recipes in real time before they make it to the blog! Videos stay up for 24 hours.