Strawberry S’mores for MOM! Unfortunately I live away from my mom but if I was close by, I would make her these! Perfect brunch for a celebration! Don’t forget the mimosas! Make this for mom tomorrow for Mothers Day Brunch! It’s a #BrunchItOnSundays to remember!
Strawberry S’mores Brioche Stuffed French Toast:
- 4 slices of brioche bread
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2-4 tbsp hazelnut spread (depending on how much you want to splurge.
- 2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 2-4 tbsp of mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, warm
- Chopped pecan
- Whipped cream
For the FRENCH TOAST mixture:
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 1/3 cup milk of choice.
- Whisk together all French toast mixture and set aside.
- Cut slices of brioche bread evenly.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter in a frying pan or griddle in medium heat. Dip the bread into mixture and place in frying pan. Until golden brown. Flip bread over in about 3-4 minutes. It will be done when both sides are golden brown.
- Gently warm and spread hazelnut spread on 2 (or all) of the slices, that’s what I did because I love it!
- Layer with sliced strawberries over 2 slices and sprinkle graham crackers over the other. Top graham cracker slices with marshmallows.
- Place marshmallow toast in the oven on high broil for about 1-2 minutes until marshmallows are golden brown. Remove from oven, sandwich brioche toasts and top with strawberries, pecans and maple syrup.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired! This is SO delicious. Make her day special and make this for mom on Mother’s Day!