From time to time I like to share this recipe because it’s been my staple breakfast for at least years now. Every. Single. Day! Never felt better! My Daily Green Smoothie wasn’t born out of nothing, but out of the fruits and veggies I blend daily!! This is perfect for those people unfamiliar with smoothies and want to get into the habit of drinking them. Also a great way to get all your fruit and veggies worth in one serving, can’t beat that! Check this out.
Ana’s signature Daily Green Smoothie
- Blend the fruits in veggies below for the perfect green smoothie:
- Handful of chopped iceberg lettuce
- Handful of baby spinach
- Handful of Kale
- 2 celery sticks
- 1/2 pear
- 1/2 green apple
- 1/2 red apple
- 1 kiwi
- 1 banana
- 1 orange
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 grapefruit
- 1/2 cup water
- Make it into a bowl and added your favorite toppings just for fun.
- Disclosure⭐️: mine is usually served in my to go cup and I have it on my drive to work.
- Makes two, 16oz smoothies: One for me, one for Winecoach!
- Tip: a high speed blender works best!
Count Colors, NOT Calories!
Color your Plate, Color your Life.
Facebook: The Colorful Foodie
Youtube: Colorful Foodie
Pinterest: Colorful Foodie
SNAPCHAT: AnaSandee – I will continue to snap and cook so get the recipes in real time before they make it to the blog! Of course I’ll also be sharing some more awesome things about the pregnancy as I learn them! Videos stay up for 24 hours.