If you liked my One Step Blender Oat Cake, you’ll be obsessed with this Blondie!!
All you have to do is throw all the ingredients in a blender in no specific order (minus toppings of course), pour the mix into muffin tins and watch it grow! It doesn’t get any easier than this, plus it’s DELICIOUS and different! The base is oatmeal and bananas but really, all you can taste is peanut butter and chocolate! Here is what I did:
- 1.5 cup oats or flour
- ¼ cup ground flax seed
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup powdered peanut butter or 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- ¼ cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 egg, 1 egg white (or 3 egg whites)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup any milk
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup halves peanuts
- ¼ cup ground peanuts
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Healthy pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare pan or muffin tins by spraying with cooking spray. Blend everything and fold in chocolate chips and peanuts. Pour batter in the muffins tins, sprinkling chocolate more sled and peanut halves also in the middle or folded directly in the batter.
- Arrange the rest of toppings over the top, and ground peanuts, sugar and salt and sprinkle over the top lastly, to act as a “crumble”.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean!
Count Colors, NOT Calories!
Color your Plate, Color your Life.
Facebook: The Colorful Foodie
Youtube: Colorful Foodie
Pinterest: Colorful Foodie
Snapchat: AnaSandee – I snap and cook so that means you can watch everything being made in real time!