Strawberry Stuffed Fudge – “Coxinha de Brigadeiro e Morango”
- 1 14oz can of condensed milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (or cacao powder)
- Chocolate Sprinkles for rolling and decorating (cacao nibs are also a great option)
- Medium strawberries, stemmed
- Place all ingredients in a thick pan (thick cast iron preferred) at medium heat.
- Mix until you can see that the mixture is sliding from the bottom of the pan, about 8-10 minutes depending on if you have electric or a gas stove. I noticed it goes faster if you have real fire as the pan gets hotter faster.
- This is the final consistency you’re looking to achieve. When the ‘batter” can easily be scooped, so fudge consistency.
- Pour mixture in a plate and allow it it cool at room temperature for 2-4 hours until completely cooled, or even overnight. You may put it in the fridge although I prefer not to.
- Butter up your hands as if you were applying lotion. It’s fun! Plus the fudge won’t stick to your hand.
- Use a tablespoon for your serving size, forming a ball around the strawberry with your hands shaping the berry, and then roll it in the chocolate sprinkles like so. Too easy and they look and taste amazing! See step by step pictures.
- After molding each strawberry through the chocolate sprinkles, leave at room temperature or in fridge. If it is warm out, put them in the fridge so they maintain their integrity.
Count Colors, NOT Calories!
Color your Plate, Color your Life.
Facebook: The Colorful Foodie
Youtube: Colorful Foodie
Pinterest: Colorful Foodie
SNAPCHAT: AnaSandee – Follow for my recipes in real time before they make it to the blog! They typically end up on my YouTube channel as well! Videos stay up for 24 hours.