20 minute Pasta Power House! This one is for the Pasta Lover seeking a delicious, yet guilt-free way to indulge! High nutritional value, well balanced and packed with flavor and protein from veggies! Paleo and Vegan approved too! Whether you make it with fettuccine or spaghetti (the pasta shape doesn’t really matter) you’ll love this guilt-free combo! Let’s get to the bottom of it: What I did and how I did it:
LIGHT AIOLI PASTA POWERHOUSE
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed or very finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste (I’m recently gotten into pink Himalayan)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4-6 oz fettucini or spaghetti (any pasta of your liking will go well here)
- Multicolored cherry tomatoes
- Kalamata olives
- Mixed bell peppers
- Add a protein such as grilled chicken or salmon
- Parmesan for sprinkling
- Roast or steam veggies (or don’t!) I steamed my broccoli and roasted the tomatoes. Chop olives.
- Cook Fettucini per directions.
- Mash or chop the garlic finely. Add it to 1 tbsp of EVOO and sautée lightly in a sauce pan .
- Add cooked fettucini, and additional tbsp of evoo. Add the veggies to it and enjoy!
- May add a protein such as chicken for “added protein” and a sprinkle of parmesan is also a good idea for added taste.
Count Colors, NOT Calories!
Color your Plate, Color your Life.
Facebook: The Colorful Foodie
Youtube: Colorful Foodie
Pinterest: Colorful Foodie
SNAPCHAT: AnaSandee – I snap and cook so get the recipes in real time before they make it to the blog! Videos stay up for 24 hours