Maternity leave has me slowed down but not completely gone! Baby Sandee arrived this week but I have big plans for Colorful Foodie this year! Be sure to stay tuned, but until then, we eat and celebrate life!
I made these as appetizers for the family in Christmas and learned they are great make ahead little sammies, especially these days when winecoach and I get hungry but simply have no time to make food for ourselves because BABY!! I wanted to share the recipe with you guys because it’s super easy to make and satisfying to eat, plus I keeps well in the fridge or freezer until you’re ready to stick it in the oven.
GARLIC HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS
- 12 Slices of deli honey ham
- 6 Slices of swiss or gouda cheese, cut into fourths
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ tablespoon Onion Powder
- ½ tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 12 packages Sweet Dinner Rolls
- Cut rolls in half and spread mayo onto 1 side of the rolls. Place a slice or two of ham and slice of swiss cheese in roll. Replace the top of the rolls and bunch them closely together into a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dijon mustard, garlic powder, onion powder and mayonnaise.
- Lather sauce over the rolls, just covering the tops. Sprinkle oregano to taste. Cover with foil and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Uncover and cook for additional 2 minutes until tops are slightly browned and crisp. Serve warm.
I hope you make it and enjoy it as much as we did here at house! Let me know how it turned out for you!
Count Colors, NOT Calories!
Color your Plate, Color your Life.
Facebook: The Colorful Foodie
Youtube: Colorful Foodie
Pinterest: Colorful Foodie
SNAPCHAT: AnaSandee – I will continue to snap and cook so get the recipes in real time before they make it to the blog! I’ll continue sharing more awesome things about the pregnancy and my adventures as I learn them! Videos stay up for 24 hours, so get following there!