Back by popular demand: The EASIEST cookies you’ll ever make.
Plus they are SO good… 1 step, 5 ingredients. Got an oven? A fork and a mixing bowl? Get. On. This.
I personally like to call it fiber cookie…because OATMEAL! Plus bananas….overripe bananas make for the best cookies! You know, when they get brown and looking like they are past their prime? Yep, that’s the best time. Here is what you do:
OATMEAL BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 2 or 3 overripe bananas
- 2 cups of oatmeal
- 1/3 cup of any oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (dark, milk, white or a mix!)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash bananas to a smooth consistency with a fork.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Divide and conquer cookies – It should give you about 12 servings.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes for soft consistency. You may leave them in a little longer if you like them crunchier.
- Check out the how to video below!
Enjoy the deliciousness!
SEE HOW IT WAS MADE IN UNDER 2 MINUTES! Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and keep up with all my recipes!
Count Colors, NOT Calories!
Color your Plate, Color your Life.
Facebook: The Colorful Foodie
Youtube: Colorful Foodie
Pinterest: Colorful Foodie
SNAPCHAT: AnaSandee – I snap and cook so get the recipes in real time before they make it to the blog! Obviously, they end up on my YouTube channel as well so follow along! Videos stay up for 24 hours.