Game Changer! This one is for those looking to cut back on carbs but still enjoy what I think is a real treat! This makes for a great breakfast, snack or post workout meal (Yes, even on-the-g0 as meal prep). The fact that they take so few ingredients and are so easy and quick to make is the best part.
Convenience meets taste, plus They are seriously delicious and perfect for those low carb days, and I know the carb cyclers are really going to appreciate!
PROTEIN WAFFLES – 3 INGREDIENTS
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tbsp flour (I used garbanzo)
- Cinnamon to taste
- Optional: 1/2 scoop protein (I used chocolate)
- 1 tbsp of Almond butter
- Coconut chips or chopped pecans
*Can substitute 1 egg+ 2 egg whites and use any flour of your liking. For toppings use nut butter of choice and get creative with fruit! I like to add nuts for crunch and texture.
- Mix or blend ingredients well.
- Pour them in prepared waffle iron and cook per manufacturer instructions.
- Spread almond butter or melt it and drizzle on, topping it all off with berries and nuts.
This is a winner for sure. Make it and let me know how you like it! Don’t forget to comment below.
Count Colors, NOT Calories!
Color your Plate, Color your Life.
Facebook: The Colorful Foodie
Youtube: Colorful Foodie
Pinterest: Colorful Foodie
Snapchat: AnaSandee – I snap and cook so that means you can watch everything being made at the exact time!